"The information that I gained from these modules has completely changed my thinking on how palliative care can be used and integrated into the care and management of my patients with symptomatic chronic disease and not reserved only for the end of their life."
The Georgia Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Welcome to Palliative Care Education
- The only place to obtain a Certificate of Completion in Palliative Care
- Selective modules that offer continuing education credits at your own pace
- Offers the most current information on the use of palliative care in chronic disease
- Differentiates palliative care from end of life care
- Authored and reviewed by expert opinion leaders
- Endorsed by the Georgia Nurses Association and the Doctor of Nursing Practice Inc
Thank you for choosing Palliative Care Education as your source for Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) credit. The program objective is to equip you with the knowledge to provide high-quality palliative care while increasing your qualifications and overall skills. Accredited through our partnership with the Georgia Nurses Association, we are proud to offer this unique curriculum allowing you to earn CNE credit at your own pace.